Click the icon below for more map information.
Addition of Free off-street Parking:
Meters will be "bagged" to allow for more free off-street parking starting April 1, 2021 in the following lots:
- Seaver Street Lot (617 S. Barstow St)
- Farwell St Lot @ Main St (Corner of Farwell & Main)
- Riverside Parking Deck (Corner of Graham and Gray St)
Changes to parking this summer due to construction
SCHLEGELMILCH-MCDANIEL LOT & TRANSFER CENTER (South BArstow District)
- Mid-May, 2021: Unavailable for for repaving.
- Mid-June 2021: Eastern half of lot unavailable for construction of Temporary Transit Center
- End of July 2021 - End of June 2022: Parking in both Schlegelmilch-McDaniel Lot and Current Transfer Center Lot will be unavailable.
RAILROAD LOT (North Barstow District)
- April 5: Lot will be unavailable for parking as fencing is installed and construction removals begin for new construction.