Posted: February 9, 2015 Downtown events happening in February
Upcoming Downtown Events
- First Fridays – Friday, February 6
- The first Friday of every month, several businesses in downtown Eau Claire offer special deals, events, and extended hours.
- Banbury Art Crawl – Friday, February 6 – Saturday, February 7
- The Banbury Art Crawl has attracted thousands of visitors to this free, fun and creative mid-winter event. At this year's 6th annual event, over 50 artists will sell their work: painting, woodworking, weaving, pottery, sculpture, stained glass, jewelry, mixed media, photography, and fabric art. The event will take place at 930 Galloway St. in Building 13 of Banbury Place; the event times will be Friday 3:00pm to 9:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm. For more information visit: www.banburyartcrawl.org
- Marry Me Bridal Show – Sunday, February 8
- Enjoy a bridal fashion show at UWEC’s Davies Center with all the latest trends for 2015. Brides will get a complimentary tote bag. There will be hors d'oeuvres samples, a champagne bar with appetizers, and an ice sculpture on display. Bridal show at 3pm. Get tickets at Chippewa Valley Floral and The Bridal Sweet. Cost: $6 in advance, $8 at the door.
- An Evening with Collin Raye at The State Theatre – Sunday, February 22
- Collin Raye (platinum selling country music artist) will be performing at The State Theatre in downtown Eau Claire on Sunday, February 22. Raye's hits include Little Rock, That's My Story, In This Life, and many others. There will also be a performance by the Jesus painter, Mike Lewis. The concert is a benefit for the Hope Gospel Mission. Tickets may be purchased at http://www.eauclairearts.com or by stopping at the Eau Claire Regional Arts Center on Eau Claire Street.
- Eau Claire Polar Plunge – Sunday, February 22
- Be sure to sign up for this year's Polar Plunge at Half Moon Beach. Grab a friend or even two! Last year, 778 people took the plunge and raised more than $160,000 for Special Olympics Wisconsin. Go to PlungeWI.org
- US Log Rolling Winter Championship – Sunday, February 22
- Go early to Polar Plunge on Half Moon Beach! Warm ups will run from 11:30am-11:45amd and competition will begin during the Polar Plunge which opens at noon.