Posted: September 3, 2014 Notice Regarding Parking in the North Barstow Redevelopment District
Effective Thursday, September 4, 2014, the parking gates will be in use for a portion of the Redevelopment Authority Parking Lot, which is located at the corner of North Barstow Street and Wisconsin Street. The parking lot will be programed to have the gate arms come down sat 7:00 am and be active only by permit until 4:00 pm during the week. At 4:00 pm, the gate arms will go to the up position and parking will be available to the general public. The lot will also be signed for No Overnight Parking. Vehicles that are left in the lot between 3:00 am and 6:00 am will be towed at the owner’s expense. The parking lot will remain open tot eh Public on week nights and weekends with no overnight parking allowed.
On-street parking on Riverfront Terrace, Wisconsin Street and Hobart Street will be signed for 2-hour parking between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
Public Parking is available at the following locations (see map to the right):
- Redevelopment Authority Parking Lot – 24 Stalls available for 2-hour public parking
- Forest Street Municipal Lot – 25 Stalls available for 4-hour public parking
- Railroad Lot Municipal Permit Lot – 70 Stalls available by meter or municipal parking permit
- Municipal Parking Ramp – 405 Stalls available on hourly basis or monthly contract parking
- North Barstow Permit Parking – Overnight or monthly parking available for a fee, call 715.832.0022
Any questions regarding permit or public parking can be directed to the City Transportation Engineer at 715.839-4934.