Posted: September 5, 2013 South Barstow Street Construction Update
Clay pavers are tentatively scheduled to be completed by Friday, September 6th.
- Light poles and fixtures were delivered to the City on Wednesday, August 28th and are tentatively scheduled to be installed beginning Tuesday, September 3rd.
- Irrigation system piping has been completed with irrigation cabinet to be installed the week of September 2nd. Installation of the sprinkler heads will be installed after the planting has been completed.
- Conduit for sound system in ramp has been completed. Charter Communications is tentatively scheduled for this week.
- Installation of sound system, including speakers, is tentatively scheduled for the week of September 9th after the light poles have been installed.
- Installation of signs and posts is tentatively scheduled for the week of September 9th.
Crews are working on installing the decorative lighting today.