Posted: May 18, 2012 Learn the Latest on the Downtown Construction
Project Update Meeting
The Fire House
202 Gibson Street
Tuesday – May 22, 2012
7:30 am to 8:30 am
The City Engineering Division has completed the topographic survey work, prepared base maps, and evaluated the condition of underground utilities to determine what facilities need to be replaced as part of this project. Bids have been received for the repair and resurfacing of Graham Avenue, from Lake Street to Eau Claire Street. A contract for the resurfacing was awarded to Haas Sons, Inc. of Thorp, Wisconsin, at the City Council meeting on April 24, 2012.
A G E N D A
1. Discuss dates, times, and location for future design and update meetings in 2012.
2. Review the plans and proposed schedule for the Graham Avenue resurfacing.
3. Review the proposed schedule for converting streets to two-way traffic.
4. Discuss and review preliminary thoughts for utility modifications (Gas, Electric, Telephone, Cable, Fiber Optic, Sanitary Sewer, Water, and Storm Sewer).
5. Discuss the impact and relationship of recently released plans for the Downtown.
You are invited to this second of a series of meetings over the next 4 to 6 months, as the design for the construction is further developed, detailed, and finalized, the repair work on Graham Avenue progresses, and streets are converted to two-way traffic.