Construction Updates - November 16
Changes from the previous week are highlighted.
* There will be one last Construction Update for 2018 on November 30 before returning again for the 2019 season! *
Grand Ave Footbridge:
- Bridge construction is complete with the exception of architectural lighting.
- Architectural lighting is tentatively scheduled for installation in November.
- The bridge is open on both sides and bicycle traffic is allowed.
- Graham Avenue - Eau Claire Street to Lake Street - CONSTRUCTION SUBSTANTIALLY COMPLETE!
- Street sign installation to be completed the week of November 19th.
- Sealing of concrete joints to be completed as weather permits.
- CONSTRUCTION ALSO COMPLETE:
- E Grand Avenue - Graham Avenue to pedestrian bridge
- Main Street - Barstow Street to Graham Avenue
- Gray Street - Barstow Street to west end near River
Downtown Riverwalk Wall
- Bridge installation is complete and open to pedestrians!
- Bridge and wall/trail lighting will not be available until power is run from Xcel Energy, tentatively scheduled for the week of November 19th.
- Railing installation is scheduled for mid-December.
- Final staining of the retaining wall to be completed in 2019 due to cold temperatures.
- Utilities - CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE!
- Seat Walls and Fire Feature Walls and Fountain:
- Pouring of seat walls and fire features have been completed with the exception of the SW seat wall, to be completed in 2019.
- Plumbing for fountain has been completed.
- Fire feature gas piping work has been completed.
- Burner assemblies are in production, estimated for week of November 19th.
- Seat wall cap installation along Haymarket Landing is scheduled for when weather permits.
- Holiday Tree base has been completed.
- Placement of limestone blocks is scheduled to begin the week of November 12th.
- Concrete paving:
- Concrete connecting Confluence Crossing Bridge to Pablo Center has been completed.
- Temporary pedestrian fencing has been installed.
- Granite paver installation began on October 29th.
- Paver stone bands are complete.
- Fire feature patios to be completed in the spring.
- Removable bollard installation at Plaza entrance has been completed.
- Bean paving to be completed in the spring.
- Phoenix Park Landing - CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE!
- Plantings to be done in the spring.
- Electrical cabinets:
- Cabinets 1, 2, and 3 have been installed.
- Waiting for Xcel Energy to power up.
Harding Ave./Washington St.
- Harding Ave. - Washington to Lee Street - CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE!
- Pedestrian signage to be installed in November.
- Washington Street – Harding Avenue to Farwell Street - CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE!