Posted: October 3, 2013 Upcoming Downtown Events
* Downtown Farmer's Market- Phoenix Park Pavilion, Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Thursdays from Noon- 5:00p.m., and Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Music, art, and food share booths on Saturdays.
* Artist Market of Eau Claire- Every other Saturday in Phoenix Park from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. September 7 & 21, October 5 & 19.
* Open Mic- Sunday nights at The Mousetrap: 311 S. Barstow St.
* Eau Claire Zombie Crawl- October 19, 4-6 p.m. Wilson Park, pre-zombification
* The Calico Shoppe Fall Retreat- October 17-20 at the Best Western in Eau Claire. Call to register.
* Downtown Trick or Treating- October 31, 3-5 p.m.
* Water Street Holiday- Thursday, November 14- Saturday, November 16
- Start your holiday shopping early with special sales at your favorite shops on Water Street.
* 6th Annual Upscale Holiday Market and Boutique- Saturday, November 16 at the Porter Place
* Holiday Season Opener- Friday, November 22- Saturday, November 23
- Hunt for gifts downtown with sales and open houses!
* Shop till You Drop on Water Street- Thursday, November 21- Saturday, November 23
- Get a punch card and win prizes!
* Small Business Saturday- Saturday, November 30
- Support small, downtown businesses and shop local the Saturday after Thanksgiving!